Reset Font to Default Medium Font Larger Font

Claim Form

To submit a claim for cash reimbursement, do the following:

Complete, sign, and date a Claim Form. (Keep a copy of the completed Claim Form); and Mail the Claim Form and your supporting documentation, such as repair record(s), receipts and proof of payment, no later than June 27, 2015 to the following address:

Oil Consumption Settlement
P.O. Box 2210
Faribault, MN 55021-1610

The Claim Form identifies the information that must be provided.

Click HERE if you wish to view or download the Claim Form


Please do not contact the Court. Any and all callers will be directed to this website. If you have questions, please refer to the Commonly Asked Questions and the other information posted here.

View the Privacy Policy